We require anyone that purchases a rabbit(s) from us to sign a Rabbit Purchase Agreement. You will find a copy of it below.
Rabbit Purchase Agreement
I, (your name here), of (your address here) herein after referred to as "buyer" and CRYSTAL R. SMITH of CHerokee FLats, 14976 LeRoy Rd, Farmer City, IL 61842, herein after referred to as "seller" voluntarily enter into and agree to all terms in the contract witnessed by their signatures below.
The seller agrees to sell and the buyer agrees to buy (quantity, sex, color & breed) with ear number(s) (ear number goes here).
Date of Birth:
Date of Birth:
Agreed upon price; (price(s) go here)
Deposit was made on (date of deposit) in the amount of (dollar amount goes here) CASH (we do not accept check/credit cards/money orders at this time)
Additional Items: (cages, water bottles, food crocks..... will go here)
Health Guarantee: all sales are FINAL. Buyer will go over rabbit(s) before they leave the farm.
(please read carefully!!)
1. Rabbit has been sold by seller as "pet quality". Pet quality shall be understood to mean that because of disqualifying cosmetic faults as defined in the ARBA Standards which appears to be irreversible, the rabbit SHALL NOT BE BRED, nor be shown in conformation shows.
2. Buyer agrees to take all measures necessary to insure the rabbit is NOT MATED and does not have the opportunity to sire or deliver a litter or litters. IF rabbit(s) sire/deliver a litter, Cherokee Flats reserves the right to take back said rabbit(s) and any offspring. For this reason, Cherokee Flats will NOT sell multiple rabbits to a pet home.
3. They buyer also understands that "Pet quality" rabbits do NOT come with pedigrees.
1. Rabbit has been sold to buyer as a "breeder/show prospect". Breeder or show prospect shall be understood to mean that NO disqualifying cosmetic faults as defined in the ARBA Standard are evident at time of sale and further that no genetic disorders are immediately apparent.
2. Seller shall not be held responsible for the development of disqualifying faults, disease or disorders.
3. Seller makes no guarantee of breeding, parenting or show success.
1. They buyer is completely satisfied and waives any and all claims regarding the rabbits confirmation and outward appearance.
2. This agreement is made and signed by both parties to ensure the well being and protection of all parties involved. If any part of this agreement is breached, the seller is released from any further obligation here under.
Crystal R. Smith